Monday, April 30, 2012

4/19 - 4/23

I think this blog is turning more into a "try and use your camera more" rather than a "take a picture everyday". I was stressing out and taking really ugly pictures when I would forgot to take a picture one day. Since I started the blog I have been taking a lot more pictures, and that was the goal. Here are some pictures I took the last week or so. I have more too I just need to get them off my memory card.

4/19 - I spent a good chuck of that day cutting out squares for my quilt! I almost have enough. I need about 70 more green and about 50 more blue. I ran out of fabric so I need to go raid my aunts stash! I'll do that tomorrow and hopefully I can start sewing either tomorrow or Wednesday!



4/20 - My fried Heather and I went downtown to the waterfront to put up posters for Kony 2012. It was really fun! If you haven't hear of Kony 2012 here's a website that tells you more about it! http://www.kony2012.com/


4/21 - Heather turned 21! We went out to dinner to the Macaroni Grill to celebrate and it was so fun! We had a really strange waiter who sang happy birthday in Italian by herself. It was really awkward and I nearly started cracking up in the middle of it. I love Heather and love how excited she gets about cupcake spatulas:)


4/23 - Anthony came over and since it was Andrews spring break, the three of us played with the bb gun! We also spent a large part of the day watching the Avatar tv show because Emma and Andrew insisted we would love it. I wouldn't say we loved it, but we didn't hate it. This day makes me miss the sunshine. Where did it go?

1 comment: